Please be advised that Community Living – Stormont County will be holding its Annual General Meeting, by ZOOM, on TUESDAY, September 27th, 2022 – 7:00 P.M.
Looking forward to seeing you at our AGM!
- Approval of Previous Minutes – October 12, 2021
- Approve the 2021/2022 Audited Financial Statement; Jamie Pollock; CPA,CA; MNP
- Appointment of Auditors 2022/2023
- Motion to create By-Law 3, 3.7 Meeting Venue (please see Page 2)
- Motion to accept the actions of the Board during the previous year
- New Business
- Nominations Committee Report: To elect Directors to the Board
- Installation of Directors
- Appointment of Nominations Committee
NOTICE OF MOTION:
By-Law 3, 3.7 Meeting Venue be created as follows:
All meetings may be held at an in-person venue or may be held via electronic means provided such means allows all in attendance the ability to hear and also the opportunity and ability to have voice and to vote as provided by the By-Laws.
The Ontario government has allowed organizations to hold virtual meetings (even if the By-Laws do not allow for virtual meetings) until September 30, 2022.
Because our By-Laws are silent about where and how the meetings are conducted, we need to add both in-person and virtual meetings to our By-Laws prior to September 30, 2022, so that we have the choice of both methods beyond September 30, 2022.