Join P4P for a unique program that will help you:
- Plan and create your housing vision for the future
- Explore various individualized housing & support models
- Learn about ways you can maximize financial resources
- Discover strategies to help reduce costs
- Identify goals and tasks to begin implementation of your plan
Group learning sessions and individual support of Independent Facilitator
Dedicated time with your Independent Facilitator between workshop sessions to support your planning process
Individual consultation with housing specialist Kelly Casey to optimize your plan
Preparation of your individualized housing plan complete with a budget
Meet with and learn from other families interested in individualized housing
Cost for the series is $1600.00 (HST included) and is an eligible Passport expense.
P4P in partnership with Kelly Casey is hosting our next Ten-week Virtual Program beginning Monday, September 25, 2023 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. The program will run for 10 weeks each Monday from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. If you are interested in registering for the program please complete THIS FORM.
If you would like to learn more about the workshop we will also be hosting a series of information sessions on:
Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 6:30 pm – REGISTER HERE
Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 6:30 pm – REGISTER HERE