Annual Updates to Disability and Estate Planning
Time option #1: Wednesday, November 23rd from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Eastern Time
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_tK2k9MnNSEGZVUyZRxi3SQ
Time option #2: Thursday, November 24th from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Eastern Time
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_SKYZDSwWTyiy0LNSaMLpxg
It’s that time of year again. Bring your questions and tune in as Ken and his team outline important information including recent and upcoming changes regarding special needs & disability estate planning.
• Wills and Henson Trusts
• ODSP and how it can affect estate planning.
• How all families with adult children with special needs can benefit from the improved caregiver tax credit
• Disability Tax Credit recapturing ($16,000-$22,000)
• RDSPs and how they can grow to $700,000
• Lifetime Benefit Trusts for RRIFs
• Guardianships vs. Power of Attorney explained
Do you know of anyone else that might benefit from attending? Please feel free to pass this invitation along to anyone who you think might appreciate this information.
During the webinar, Ken often takes questions from participants and offers specific advice so it’s great opportunity to learn from others’ nuanced experiences as well as having your own questions answered.
We hope to see you there!