The goal of this program is to teach individuals the necessary skills to become as independent as possible and gainfully employed in their community, whether it be a full or part-time job.
- Resume Writing/Interview Skills
- Job Search/Matching
- Skill Development
- Travel Training
- Access to job Coaches
- Ongoing follow-up Support
- Income Reporting Support (ODSP)
- Workplace Safety
Be a Leader. Become an Employment Connector and discover the rewards of hiring someone with a developmental challenge from your community.
- Access to a diverse and hard-working workforce
- On-site training and follow-up support
- Reduced recruiting time
- Access to government incentives
- Hassle-free process and paperwork